11 Amazing benefits of eating jaggery are as follows:
- Jaggery has a quality clear to the blood and it also purifies the heart. That is why experts say that jaggery can prevent blood diseases.
- Jaggery prevents constipation and a person suffering from constipation can easily get rid of it by eating jaggery. Jaggery makes the digestive system better and helps the body absorb nutrients faster. Because of this it is said that eating some jaggery after any meal is beneficial.
- Jaggery eliminates the poisonous chemicals from the body; It revitalizes the liver functions and also keeps the bladder clean and healthy.
- Viral diseases like cough, flu, and migraine and stomach pain can also be treated with the use of jaggery.
- The anti oxidants present in jaggery like zinc and selenium controls the free radicals in the body and also improves the immune system and also protects from infections.
- Jaggery and black sesame helps protect from the cold in winter season. It also prevents asthma and helps in reducing it. Jaggery also helps to reduce hiccups. Mix dried ginger in jaggery. Smelling this mixture can reduce hiccups.
- If your children have a problem with passing urine on the bed at night, you can give jaggery and sesame balls to reduce the problem.
- Jaggery is very beneficial for stomach gas and intestinal infections. Taking jaggery after every meal can prevent you from infections and stomach and intestines.
- Mix 50 grams of ajwain and jaggery together in a form of powder. Take these powder 5 grams twice a day, this will reduce backache.
- For beautiful hairs, mix jaggery, yogurt and Multan mitti together and apply this mask on your hairs. This will make your hairs thick, shiny and beautiful.
- Lactating mothers should use white cumin powder and jaggery twice a day.